Submachine 5: the root Submachine 5: the root

Amazing game! Might even be one of my favourites. I absolutely love how it references other games. Makes everything seem "connected". The puzzles are really good and balanced - not too hard, but not too easy. I like the automatic notes thing, it just makes the game better - in other games I would need to find names for things or write them down on a piece of paper, but not this one! Overall, I have nothing bad to say about this.

Submachine2: Lighthouse Submachine2: Lighthouse

Really happy I finally get to review this game! In short, it is amazing. While it is not my favourite (something about it just doesn't make it seem like a submachine game), it is definitely really good. The graphics are, as always, beautiful and the plot is progressed in a really nice way. This version runs much better and the sewers are greatly improved (ah, I remember playing this with my kid on my old computer... Sewers were a pain!), though one thing I don't like - the secrets are in different places in this one. I seriously though it was a bug when I found only one secret in the room with the Letter to Liz. Still, I found the one on the camera, but I looked for like 15 minutes and didn't find the twentieth one. Whatever, it still is a great game!

Top Clicker Top Clicker

While the games does look good, it's nothing at all too interesting - it's just a "click click click" game. Yes, you do have a time limit and all, but these types of games just aren't that interesting any more. Overall, it's well made, but it is definitely lacking, especially in gameplay.

Dig To China Dig To China

Very, very good and interesting game. When I first saw it, I didn't think it would be much. But after I played it, oh man, I fell in love with it. I really enjoyed the upgrades (the High Power Digging Drill one really surprised me, the moles too) and I did not expect to ACTUALLY be able to reach China. But, I was wrong. You can definitely reach China and win after about ~30 minutes of playing.

Oh! Birdi Oh! Birdi

Well, here we go again... While I don't hate Flappy Bird clones, I don't like ones that don't make the game more interesting. Unfortunately, this clone doesn't add anything that makes the game better - it's just more fast paced, which actually makes the game easier in my opinion.

Haider0 responds:

Thanks for your review telinc1.
I would note these things for the next version.

FLAPPYBOY FLAPPYBOY

It's decent I guess. Except from the different graphics and the coin system, there's really nothing to make it more interesting than Flappy Bird. It would've been better if you included, for example, a scoreboard so that people play the game more in order to compete. Also, another thing that is absolutely stupid is that the game directly starts - it would be better if you had to click at least once before the UFOs start spawning. On that note, you should start somewhere near the middle of the screen because with the way you currently have things set up, the user needs to click on the screen immediately. Apart from that, I didn't find any other bugs, though the game still is kind of lacking.

Poopy Bert Poopy Bert

Ugh... Another Flappy Bird clone. While I'm not one of the people who hates these types of games, there's pretty much nothing that makes this better than the original game except for the medals. I would give you more stars if the game wasn't even more annoying because of the added farting sounds.

HeroPunchTeam responds:

Hey! I saw you on the scoreboard! Good Job!

Rooms of Art 3 Rooms of Art 3

Very interesting concept if I do say so myself, I have never seen a game that is even similar to this one. The only thing that prevented me from giving it 5 stars is that you get exactly enough clicks to find all the objects and if you miss-click or you just can't figure what which piece is what because it's too small, then you're going to have to restart the game.

Flappy Neon Flappy Neon

This might be one of the better Flappy Bird clones out there. There's still some things that annoy me, though. While I have never played the original Flappy Bird game, I really don't like how you die when you fly above the level. Speaking of dying, those little "ghost birds" could probably pile up and lag the game if you die enough times, assuming you haven't got any code to prevent that from happening, that is. Other than that, this is a good game that has its own little features.

Super mario time attack Super mario time attack

Pretty good game, original idea to make kind of a "rush". The ground gets cut-off at the bottom and some sprites don't match. Also tiles that seem to be walk-through, like the SMB3 bushes, are solid. I got confused when I figured that out. Also, what's up with the author comments?