The adventure begins The adventure begins

What did I seriously just watch? All I saw from this (that made sense) was flickering numbers 10 to 6 and a mouse-rabbit thing that's got something wrong with it. Overall, this movie didn't make too much sense and I don't get what it's supposed to mean.

Feeding the Whole Neighbo Feeding the Whole Neighbo

Hilarious as usual. I loved the Super Mario Bros. 3 reference and the end was just... unexpected (not saying that I expected something normal).

The Life of This Flash The Life of This Flash

Very good

Awesome graphics, awesome choice of sounds! Great movie!

Submachine 5: the root Submachine 5: the root

Amazing game! Might even be one of my favourites. I absolutely love how it references other games. Makes everything seem "connected". The puzzles are really good and balanced - not too hard, but not too easy. I like the automatic notes thing, it just makes the game better - in other games I would need to find names for things or write them down on a piece of paper, but not this one! Overall, I have nothing bad to say about this.

Submachine2: Lighthouse Submachine2: Lighthouse

Really happy I finally get to review this game! In short, it is amazing. While it is not my favourite (something about it just doesn't make it seem like a submachine game), it is definitely really good. The graphics are, as always, beautiful and the plot is progressed in a really nice way. This version runs much better and the sewers are greatly improved (ah, I remember playing this with my kid on my old computer... Sewers were a pain!), though one thing I don't like - the secrets are in different places in this one. I seriously though it was a bug when I found only one secret in the room with the Letter to Liz. Still, I found the one on the camera, but I looked for like 15 minutes and didn't find the twentieth one. Whatever, it still is a great game!

Top Clicker Top Clicker

While the games does look good, it's nothing at all too interesting - it's just a "click click click" game. Yes, you do have a time limit and all, but these types of games just aren't that interesting any more. Overall, it's well made, but it is definitely lacking, especially in gameplay.

Snowy Song Snowy Song

This is a really nice song. When listening to it, I really get the feeling of being in a snowy, frozen place that is peaceful at the same time. I'm definitely using it for my game, it's just perfect.
Though, as shrugo also said, the weakest part of this song is the beginning. That's probably because it doesn't have as much instruments as the main part, though that might be a good thing for a platformer game as the background music in those usually starts out bland and gets more "interesting" as the level goes on.

Tetris Type B (Ancara Mix) Tetris Type B (Ancara Mix)

Awesome work!

That's just for what I looked for! Great work!

Tetris Type A [Roy0098] Tetris Type A [Roy0098]

Enjoyable

This is just nice! It`s very enjoyable!
5/5 - 10/10!